Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Calm Before the Storm...

Well, the time has finally come where Jacob is about to go to school!!! Where has time gone!!??  We enjoyed our last couple weeks before school started on Aug 14th...This is the calm before the storm!


I decided it was finally time to get a membership to Costco since we would be having to make lots of lunches!!!! Here was my first Costco run before school starts!

Watching some gymnastics!

I gave Jacob and Jackson a bribe if they climbed to the tape on the rope....I told them I would give them $5 if they did it (Because I knew Jacob just needed motivation...)  Sure enough, he did it!
AND SO DID HE!!!!!!



Spending quality time with the bro

The week before school started, Jeremy was able to get some Dodger Tickets to take the boys to their first MLB game!  Unfortunately, he didn't have enough tickets to take Payton and I....so we watched it from home.  The boys had an amazing time and stayed up until 11:30pm!  They watched the Dodgers come back from being down by 4 runs in the 9th to winning! A great game to watch and be at!








Since the boys had a date night....I had a girl's date but without Payton. ;)  Decided to check out this place for $20 down the street for an hour!  Not bad!





The day before school started we celebrated Cami Hayes' 6th bday!

3 legged race!

Happy Birthday Cami!!



Park time with the neighbors!  Little Cassidy is 1 mo. younger.


We enjoyed the last summer days before school started!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment