Thursday, March 7, 2013

Enjoying the Sun!

I'm loving the time I get to spend with these 2 precious boys in the warm California sun....as I know we will be adding a little baby girl soon and Jacob will be starting Kindergarten sooner than I can imagine!!  Time is just flying by!  Thankful I can stay home with these boys!







 We love play dates with our friends!!!




 On this date, we had all BOYS! We will be adding girls to the mix soon though!!! Thankful all these boys can be friends!

 One day, we went to Temecula to see our friends, the McElroys!!!!  Kari and I worked on a scrapbook for Jacob's Master's Kids ALL DAY and the kids played outside in the gorgeous sun for almost the whole day!!!  We love them and miss seeing them often!  Their personalities are fully evident in this picture!  I love it. =)

 Just boys being boys in the mud!



Since we have this warm weather, why not make some fresh squeezed lemonade will all the lemons from our tree!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment