Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's a......GIRL!!!!!!

We are sooooooooo excited to have a little GIRL enter the family!!! I'm ready to balance out this family by adding some feminine clothes, hairclips, etc. to the mix!

We found out Dec 19th and honestly, I was preparing myself for another boy because I haven't felt much different this pregnancy than the other two and know so many friends that have 3 boys....I was ready!  We love our boys and Jeremy thought it would be easy with another boy, but a perfect mix would be a girl so I was THRILLED when we found out it was a girl.

Jeremy is excited to have a little princess.....Jacob doesn't want princess stuff around the house....and Jackson is super affectionate with anything so he will be so good with a little sister!  He goes around the house asking if the baby is kicking in my belly....and when Jacob is yelling or screaming, he tells Jacob to be quiet because there is a baby in Mommy's belly!  So thoughtful!  Jacob will be a great big brother too after the thought wears off of a girl...=) At least he knows GOD PICKED!


My first Gap outfits for the little girl....I couldn't resist!

Jeremy rolled his eyes when I told him I bought her clothes when I found out.....saying, "of course, it's already begun!!!"  However, JEREMY purchased these clothes for his little girl for Christmas!  Someone is going to be a sucker for this little girl!!!! =)  He spent more than I did too!!!

We don't have a name picked out yet....but looking forward to her arrival in early May or late April!



No comments:

Post a Comment