Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

Now that I'm a mother, I realize how much my mom did for my brother and I when I was younger.  There are many times I wish I would have taken more advantage of learning from here while I lived at home.  Now that I'm away, I'm so thankful for my mom and the godly influence she is in my life and how much her training has affected how I teach and train my boys and just how I help manage the home!  I pray I can be half the mom she was and is for me!  Now that I have 2 moms, I'm also thankful for Jeremy's mom as she is also such a godly woman and is so loving and compassionate towards me and the whole rest of our family.  I am so grateful for the godly parents we both have and know that not everyone has such amazing parents.  

I hope, through the grace of God, that our boys will see Christ in the way we parent, discipline, and live our life daily.  If you can't tell, I love my boys.  They are such a joy and so fun to be around.  Although there are many times I get to disciple or feel impatient or wish I could have my own time, there are so many more times they make me laugh, smile and ultimately turn to the Lord for gratitude. I'm thankful I can stay home to raise these boys and wouldn't ask for a different job!  They are such a blessing!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment