Friday, November 4, 2011

High School Camp!

This year, Mommy and Daddy decided to take "Jack Crack" (my nickname for him) and I to High School camp! The camp is in Glorieta, NM so it's a long drive for us. We stayed in Flagstaff one night which helped split up the time so Jackson and I didn't go crazy! We had sooo much fun with the High Schoolers!!!! We watched lots of games, played with High Schoolers, sang songs, listened to a teacher and played outside with other kids my age! I can't wait to go back next year...if Mommy and Daddy let me!

They had a pond there where we could canoe or ride a paddle boat... Jackson looked funny in his jacket! Like a little burrito!

Mommy and Daddy played on a volleyball team with Juliette (my girlfriend and babysitter) and Mark. They lost in the semi-finals...but made it that far! Mommy said her arm was hurting really bad from all the spikes of the High School players!


I decided to do a good smile for the camera on our trip! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment