Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Fun!

These are a bunch of pictures that were just fun days!!

Hiking with the Hayes'!



Daddy and Jack Jack who's sleeping. Daddy's been working out!!



Mommy and Daddy went to a Laker Playoff game! Thankfully they won the game they went to, but sad they lost overall!





Grandma came to visit for Jackson's birthday!!



I love my dog named Stairzy. Yup, I named him. =)



Grandma brought me a kite when she came! We had lots of fun at the park flying it!





Grandma and I running!



Playing with some new toys from Jackson's birthday party.



Also, while grandma was here we went to the fossil shop and broke a giode! It was so cool!





All this fun led to me falling and having to get 1 stitch in my lip. I was very good at the doctor getting it put in but it hurt!





Here's me with my stitch! Now, I just have a scar on my lip from it!!



Here's mommy with my babysitter, Juliette. I call her my girlfriend. She's going to college next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment