Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More June Fun!

Here are a few more fun pictures from the summer! Mommy said she is almost done catching up!

Jack in the Box =)





Mommy, Jackson and I went to see Kelsey and new baby Caiden! Here's an attempted picture...



Take 2



Jackson and Caiden



I'm a surfer




Jackson's blue eyes...



What we do every morning...love Sully until he barks!



What we also like to do while mommy is cleaning other rooms!!!



I (Jacob) actually took this picture all by myself. Jackson loves his wagon.





My babysitter/girlfriend Juliette graduating! Go Juliette!



I love my brother.



Relaxing after a good swim!



I loooovvvveee by bears. I can't go or sleep without them!







Jackson in the bathroom cabinet!



What a clown!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment