Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Few Inside Days...

On some of these "cold" days, we decided to have some fun inside!  It had been a few months since the boys had been to Scooter's Jungle, so they were super excited to go for the afternoon!  Thankful this place is so close!  I see a birthday party happening here soon....




This boy just loves animals....especially his dog.  His Sully isn't too fond of him except when he has food but I love watching him care for Sully and love him so much!

 Jacob has become Mr. Chef/Scientist whatever you call it....Here, he decided to do some science experiments mixing water colors and measurements....I love this little future engineer or whatever he may be!

One day, he also told me he wanted to learn how to cook all my himself so when he was bigger he could make good food as a big boy.  He was picking tons of random things out of the pantry and fridge to make his "dinner" which some included milk, basil, cinnamon, paprika, oil, cheese..... I decided to let him go for the milk and cinnamon mix....and thought he could learn how to make scrambled eggs.  He did everything himself and was so proud when he ate them!  The next day he wanted to make his own "dinner" again- something with chicken and harder than eggs....but I told him he needed to eat the dinner mommy was making and he could help me make it.  =)  He's become such my helper in the kitchen (so has Jackson) ESPECIALLY when it has sweets involved!!!  Glad he enjoys cooking and experimenting!  Another sign of creativity in this young boy....

Laney Hayes' 7th bday party!  A fun Minnie Mouse theme making mini pizzas, pretzels, watching a mickey mouse clubhouse movie, etc.  So thankful for their friendship!

Quite a few Sundays were spent indoors watching the BRONCOS play football!  They had such a great season and Daddy was hoping they would make it to the Superbowl, but not this year.  =(  The boys are just cheering on their team!

We went to the Gutierrez's house for a playoff football game and they just got a new bunny, Bananas!  Of course, the boys were in love and wanted to take one home for themselves.  We decided to just stick with the dog for now..... although, he (or she) was really cute!  Jackson is such an animal lover!

Just a final pic of my bigger boy and I!  I love him so much and am thankful for the blessing he is in my life (along with his brother)!


No comments:

Post a Comment