Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oklahoma Fun!

Sorry, I've been away from the computer for a couple months! I've been soooo busy!! I got to go camping for the first time in Oklahoma with Grandma, Grandad and Great Grandma and Great Grandad! These photos are a little out of order (mommy messed them up loading). While in Oklahoma, mommy went to her 10yr High School reunion, so there are some football pictures of her best friend's boy and me and her old friends. We also went to a real pumpkin patch in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma where the pumpkins came off the vine!! I went with my cousin Conner. I had so much fun there and didn't want to leave! Of course, most of the attention went to my brother though, because he was new for people to meet. =)




















No comments:

Post a Comment