Sunday, April 6, 2008

Goin to Church

So I got dressed up in my Sunday's best since I found out I get to go to church for the first time today. I am pretty excited, as if you can't gather that from the photo. We were in a pretty big rush to get there on time, but we made it.

My mom looks so pretty especially when she is dressed up too. My dad calls us "Hot babes". Not sure what that means yet.
This was my last full day w/ Grammie-O, which is why I couldn't smile as big as usually do. It will be sad to see her go. She would always want to see me and hold me, well, accept at night when I was crying (interesting).


So in this picture I wanted to show everyone that despite all the young ladies that oooohed and aaaahed over me today, I didn't even break a sweat. I am about as cool as they come.


So all in all I really enjoyed my first time at church. Kelly did a really good job preaching about assurance of salvation. Unfortunately "due to circumstances beyond my control" (literally), I was unable to listen to the whole sermon because my mom took me to a room to change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment